The "Be Careful What You Wish For" Post
I decided a random post would be a good way to catch up on my life lately.
Stuff about my life
– A while back, I was offered some extra work and I thought "Cool, I could use the extra money!" Then I was offered more work and I thought "Cool, I will be extremely busy for a while but I could use the extra money!" You can probably see where this is going.
– I now have barely enough time to eat and sleep. Somewhere I’ve got to squeeze in some time for a plumber to come by to fix my sink and take my car in for servicing. Luckily some of this is temporary, so only a few more weeks to go.
– While we’ve had a lot of rain lately, in between the downpours we had a few beautiful sunsets.
Stuff I’ve found on the Internet
– I’m probably the last person to find this, but I love many of these knit patterns at Coco Knits. Course this would require actual knitting time if I were to purchase one. One of those airy knit tops would be a good project for summer evening wear.
– I’m fascinated by these crazy bookshelves, even though they’re probably not so practical for my volume of books. The tree is my favorite.
Stuff I’ve observed
– Those bird eggs you find in the middle of the yard where there are no trees around, where do they come from?
– I probably don’t want to know what the ferrets are doing when I’m not looking.